Being Tagged Again~ Weird Tag


I'm tagged by Rin.

A-Attached or Single? Single
B-Best Friend? Elza, Xiao Ai, etc__ Too many names to list
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? Friday~ No reason
E-Essential item? My phone and notebook
F-Favorite color? Black
G-Gummy bears or Worms? Neither
H-Home - On the earth
I-Indulgence - Online
J-June or July? July
K-Kids? I am, sometimes
L-Life is not complete without - YOU? xD
M-Marriage date - Who knows...
N-Number of magazine subscriptions? Nop
O-Orange or apple? Apple
P-Phobias? Agliophobia - Fear of pain
Q-Quotes? "I don't know"
R-Reason to smile? To make people around me not worrying bout me
S-Season of choice? Fall
T-Tag 5 people – Regina, Emily, Ning, CrazyWrazy, Kimberly
U-Unknown facts about me - If it's unknown, so how will I know? = ="
V-Vegetables? I eat vege, but none of them will be my favourite
W-Worst habit? Being online
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Dislike both
Y-Your favorite foods? Anything delicious and spicy
Z-Zodiac sign- Virgo

Done~ xD

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥