What Will You Look For in My Blog?


It's a cold rainy evening, and I'm still feeling cold now. My notebook is running AMD, with 6-series Nvidia graphic card (I know for somebody, notebook with this specs is lousy) which I bought it 2 years ago, it always need a table fan to keep the heat away. So, no choice, the cold air from the table fan will direct hit on my skin also. I'm feeling so c-o-l-d~~~~ ><"

Okkay just forget bout the coldness. xD

Hmmmm... I'm wondering, visitors to my blog, need your attention here~ What will you look for in the first place?

Latest post? Labels? Chat box? Or something else? Comments are welcome~ I hope to know opinions from all of you. Thanks a lot ya. I just changed my template from classic to new blogger template. Previously, my blog loading speed was really s-l-o-w, but I think, it's a lot faster now. xD

Awaiting for your opinions ya~

Just now, one of my college friend share a Youtube video with me. It's a kinda romantic music video from "棉花糖" (Katncandix2), named as "陪你到世界的終結", means 'accompany you till the end of the world'. Am I out-dated or what? I never heard of this singer's name before. Perhaps, it's just that I seldom listen to Chinese songs. *winks*

Her voice is nice and soft, and the lyric is kinda meaningful. Here's the video:



Will write again next time. =)

11 comments:

~ Xi@nGCooL ~ said...

I guess will look for food and travel pictures...lolx

♥ Renise said...

food~? will make me get fat, and i'm not rich enough to get a camera.

T_T

yungchien said...

hello~ =P im guessing new posts =P more picts~! hahah =P
that's wat i always do =P

♥ Renise said...

thanks yc =)
i'm trying to update my blog with better content.

hehe. i like pictures in my blog post too.

thanks for your precious time.
*winks*

mLCS said...

hmmm... for me....

maybe some interesting information will be more easy to attract my eyes...

picture is not bad too... about food will be perfect...

anyway ur blog is nice but maybe abit too messy due to the overwhelmed side gadgets??

this is jus my personal comment... haha...

great job anyway and congratulation for the second top on nuffnangers... keep it up ur great work.

Forgot to mention, your tutorial is quite useful also. Can see your efforts from that. haha...

Wanderer said...

nice food picture.. im hungry! haha

♥ Renise said...

hehe~

thanks to Micheal and Teddy for the useful opinions. =)

♥ Renise said...

BooNMiNG said: hi hi !!:P for all blog i will look into the few latest posts and see the content !! :)

Thanks Boon Ming for your precious time being here to leave your opinion~ xD

Barney Dawn said...

Does anybody really use the Feed button? Heeee...

♥ Renise said...

Barney, I don't think there's much of them. ><

♥ Renise said...

LimPek said "normally i like to find something funny in ur blog"

Thanks for your opinion ya =)

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥