Short Thursday Update at the Moment


13th August 2009, it's one of my coursemate's 21st birthday. Weeheee~ I didn't manage to celebrate for her, I guess she has her friends to celebrate with. Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AEON~ ♥

I've wished her birthday in Facebook around 12+am before I sleep last night. :) Together with this big cake for her. xD



Hehe~ May all her wishes come true~ *hugs* xD

On 13th August 2009 too, we supposed to have Object-Oriented Analysis and Design writing test on 9am to 10.15am, but lecturer started the test on a quarter past 9. = =" Then we ended the test at 10.30am.

I didn't manage to revise chapter 4 to 9 nor tutorial 3 to 6. *sobs* Hopefully what I done in the test can make me pass the test. I kept on recalling about the tutorials I done before. Brain cells die a lot I guess. LOL~ It was all about Use Case diagram, Collaboration diagram, and Class diagram. :)

Will update again later~ xD

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥