2 Days Off, Busy Days Continues~


I skipped lecture on Wednesday, went to RedBox with Aeon, Yean Ting, See Yun and some of Yean Ting and See Yun's housemates, they are our AIT course seniors~ We had some good time hanging out together from 1-6pm in K-room. LOL~ Photos are with Yean Ting, will be uploaded later.

After that, it was movie time with LF at Mid Valley, we watched "Up in the Air", hmmm.. Not really a bored movie, just that the storyline wasn't interesting enough. :]





Hmm.. Then, on Thursday, during interval break between classes, my classmates and I walked to Alpha Angle at Wangsa Maju. LOL~ It was my first time walking from college to TBR and to there after lunch. WOOT~! Just hung around there while my classmate got something to get, and i bought a clothes for myself too. :]

It's Friday~~ I didn't plan to attend any class today, 'cause I have stuff to be done for next week. I gotta grab some time to do or else I won't be really free in this weekend to prepare for next Monday's final online assessment for CCNA3 and Tuesday's Moral presentation. *Sobs*

Gotta continue my preparation, update again next time. :]

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥