When Ip Man 2 Meets Iron Man 2






I saw a few pieces of art works in Facebook, I guess most people saw it too. Have a look here, these is how are they like when Ip Man 2 meets Iron Man 2.



They are creative, aren't they? xD

I watched Ip Man 2 (葉問2) on last Saturday night, the half front part of the movie is a lil humor compared to the first episode. Haha. My next movie to watch is gonna be Iron Man 2. Hardly have time for movie at night unless on weekend.

Huhu~~ Submitted internship monthly report and re-submitted my seminar proposal to my FYP supervisor, as well as weekly report to my CTO on last Friday. It was Labor Day on last Saturday, spent whole day with Fei, same goes to Sunday. :]

Weehee.. It's 6pm soon, I've done my task, going off soon. Will write again when I'm free. :]

2 comments:

jfook said...

LMAO. Creative

♥ Renise said...

yeah... so so so creative.

Ip Man + Mr Bean also can be found in Facebook. xD

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥