i reached office by 8.55am... no one has opened the door... weird.. hahaha.. never mind, i waited outside the door.. when someone came with the key, it was already 9.20am... lolx... kinda late..

where's my work? i was wondering... there's no new work assigned to me on that time. i weren't going to disturb my project leader - linda, she was busy in the morning. well, what can i do is just sit and wait. i know she'll assign something to me when she's ready. =)

about 10.30am, she asked me to go to 6th floor, agnes will assign something for me. errr... doing data capture... hahaha... alrite... not bad... i can rest my voice for today... and... tomorrow.. there's still many data to continue on tomorrow. *blek*

finally, i can stop looking for my roommate... it's troublesome to look for a roommate.. *sweat* i have no time to go back to hostel since i'm working in this semester break. hahaha... my housemate's sister is going to share the room with me.... cool... on this 15th, my new housemate is going to move in, he's a guy, a friendly guy. =)

just now went out with alicia, she was asking me out for dinner... i have taken my dinner before going out with her... so, she had her dinner, and i had my supper..
*sob sob* i wanna lose weight, but... but... errr....
will write again soon, bubye_

2 comments:

BOSSCORNER said...

well, you found your housemate., so need to worry anymore.. ~ cheers ~ !

♥ Renise said...

hahaha... hope to start new semester as soon as possible... wuakkakaa..

can't wait for it anymore... =X

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥