I'm tagged! So do some of you. xD


I'm tagged, so do some of you here. Hahaha. xD

For English: Tommi, Ai Ling, Kenyi, Rainmin, Haire
For Chinese: Ryan, Ecery, Kon Nee, genky@阿澤, Steven

(please click on the 2 boxes below to view the content, thanks)

Starting time: 2013
Name: Renise
Sisters: 1
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 6? or 7?
Height: I'm short... really short.

Where do you live: KL.
Favourite drinks: I'm not choosy.
Favourite breakfast: I'm not choosy as well.

Have you ever been on a plane?: Never.
Swam in the ocean: I don't even know how to swim.
Fallen asleep at school: Last time when i was in secondary school.
Broken someone's heart: Ya, I'm sorry for that.
Fell off your chair: Was once.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Err... Was a period of time in past.
Saved e-mails: Some.

What is your room like: Spacious.
What's right beside you: My phone.
What is the last thing you ate: Bread with jam.

Ever had chicken pox: Yes, when i was primary 2.
Sore throat: Need not mention.
Stitches: Ouuch, nop.
Broken nose: No.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Maybe... It does exist.
Like picnics: Never go for picnic before, should be nice (i guess).
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: A girl, for co-curriculum day.
Last made you smile: Last made me really smile? Was ages ago.
You last yelled at: Last year, in the lecture hall. xD

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Like? I've chatted with a few people today, consider an answer for this question?
Kissed anyone: No boyfriend. Who can I kiss? xD
Get sick: Sick of myself.
Talk to an ex: Ya, but not today.
Miss someone: Maybe? xD
Eat: I've wrote an answer for that just now.

Best feeling in the world: Huh? Maybe... Being with someone I love?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Huh? No.
What's under your bed: Floor, of course.
Who do you really hate: No one.
What time is it now?: 2020

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Maybe.
Do you have any siblings: Stupid question.
Do you want children: Not now of course.
Do you smile often: I don't know.
Do you like your hand-writing: Still okay with it.
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Whose bed? As long as it's clean, i will sleep on it.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Light pink.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Chatting online, starred blankly on the laptop screen maybe.
I can't wait till: I finish all the question here. Grrrr.
When did you cry last: Errr.. Not feel like wanna mention.

Are you a friendly person: Maybe. Ask those who know me. xD
Do you have any pets: No.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: At home.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Errr.. Friend.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No, and i seldom watch TV.
What are you doing right now?: Another stupid question, lol. This TAG.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: *Sweat* No.
Can you handle the truth?: Ya.
Are you too forgiving?: Errr.. Maybe.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: My mom.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Errr.. One of my friend.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: One.
Do you eat healthy?: Not now.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Ya.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Emmm.. Ya.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Who will listen to my stories? Hopefully there's someone.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Ask those around me.
Are you confident?: Sometimes?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Primary school
2. Mommy's daughter, and stil
3. Stared at the sky
4. Being lazy
5. Wasn't listen to mama


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Eat
2. Listen to MP3
3. Chat in MSN
4. Blog
5. Sleep


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Sweets
2. Chocolate
3. Potato Chips
4. Rocky Chocolate
5. Cake


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a dream house
2. Donate part of my money for charity
3. Set up a business
4. Get the best things for my family members
5. Spend the remaining money with someone I love?


5 of my bad habits:
1. Lazy
2. Waste too much time
3. Wasn't doing something good for myself
4. Spend the whole day in front of my laptop
5. What else? Anyone knows?


5 places I have lived in:
1. Parents' house
2. Setapak, the place where I'm in now
3. No more
4. No more
5. No more


5 jobs I've had:
1. Mama's daughter? xD
2. Promoter for a girlish shop.
3. Customer service in a call center.
4. Friend of my friends?
5. Girlfriend?


5 people I tag:
1. Tommi
2. Ai Ling
3. Kenyi
4. Rainmin
5. Haire


点到为止,点名规则:
a.被点到名字的要在自己的博格里写下自己的答案,然后去掉一个你最不喜欢的问题,再补上一个你的问题,仍然组成20个问题,传给其他8个人,例出其他8个需要回答问题的人的名字,还要到这8个人的博格里留言通知对方。。。你被点名了,被点名者不得拒绝回答问题,完成游戏的人将会永远得到大家的祝福。
b.这8个人要在自己的博格注明是从哪里接到的,并且再传给其他8个人,让游戏继续下去,不得回传。被点到名字的人将会得到大家的祝福,并且所有美好的愿望都会在不久的将来实现。

1。这辈子最快乐的是什么事?
被朋友重视的那一刻吧?还有,当自己以为自己无法完成某件事,到最后却完成的时候。

2。你喜欢的颜色?
钟爱黑白。

3。你有多久没有傻笑了?
天天都在笑,傻笑的次数比拿起水瓶喝水还多呢~

4。你最想去那个地方?
某人的心中。

5。最受不了自己那个缺点?
话多、脑里多了几根筋、爱唠叨。

6。如果有不开心的事情,你会怎么办?
一个人静静不想说话,只想听慢歌。

7。最害怕失去的东西?
东西我不害怕被丢,不想失去两个人而已。妈妈和未来的‘他’。

8。五年内比较实际的目标是什么?
把书念好,尽量不让自己失望。将来踏入社会大学工作赚钱。

9。遇到喜欢的人,你会勇敢表白还是默默关注?
不再勇敢表白了,若对方是在乎我,会感受到我对他的感觉。

10。说出点你名的人的3个优点?
爱玲嘛~~乐于助人,友善,随和~~嘻嘻!

11。孤独是什么?
身边需要某人时,却找不到一个人。

12。有没有想过一个根本不能实现的梦想呢?
没有,毕竟我对未来的期待不大。

13。你对你的近况满意吗?
过得并不好,像是丢失了某样东西。

14。友情和爱情, 你会选择谁?
友情、爱情、亲情都是同等重要的。

15。你吃过最好吃的是什么?
妈妈煮的东西,尤其是辣辣的东西。

16。如果能让你实现一个愿望,会是什么?
只希望朋友都会记得我,不会把我弃在一旁。

17。喜欢怎样的二人世界生活?
只要两个人一起是开心的。

18。你很想很想对他/她说的一句话是?
我不开口说,你都知道我会怎么做。

19。最討厭的事?
被任何人看扁、让人觉得自己可怜。

(刪除題)20。你对自己的人生有什么看法吗?
除了糟糕,还是糟糕。

被点名者:
1. Ryan
2. Ecery
3. Kon Nee
4. genky@阿澤
5. Steven



For whose name has tagged, do reply your answer in your blogs ya. Blekk. xD
No hard feelings, kkay? kekeke... Enjoy blogging~

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥