Another 2 Tags in A Time~ (Part 1)


1) The person who tagged you is: Foo Mun Fatt
2) Your relationship with him/her is: So-called Mun generation (seriously i got no idea what's this)
3) Your first impression of him/her is: Weird~? Might be a quiet person.
4) The most memorable moments with him/her: Setting up the layout for his blog. Was just about a few hours ago.
5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is: You are a genius! (I don't think I am... ><)
6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will: Oh no! It's not gonna happen and I'm sure.
7) If he/she became yr lover, what should he/she improve at: I got no idea.
8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do: You better not talk to me. xD
9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be: You step on my tail...? Haha.
10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: Pray for him that he'll get a better job offer.
11) Your overall impression on him/her: Like an elder brother maybe.
13) The characteristic you love most about yourself: Keep improving myself to be more independent.
14) The characteristic you hate most about yourself: Well I don't hate bout myself~
15) The most ideal person you want to be is: Myself~~
16) For people that care and like you, say something to them: Care me like you always care, love me like you do, I love you~! xD
17) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
[1] Tommi [2] Regina [3] Rainmin [4] Wendy [5] Key [6] Gorilla [7] HS [8] Vivien [9] HeXXen [10] Goh
18) Who is 6 having a relationship with: Haha... With his cute XP.
19) Is 9 a male or female: Male~
20) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing: Wooo... So gay~ xD
21) What is 2 studying at the moment: Business Admin
22) When was the last time you had a chat with 3: Ages ago... She's always busy~
23) What kind of music does 8 like: Hmmm.. No idea. =X
24) Does 1 have any siblings: A brother and a sister.
25) Will you woo 3: OMG~ I'm not lesbian. xD
26) How about 7: He's already someone's grass. xD
27) Is 4 single: Nop, she has her lovely boy boy. xD
28) What's the surname of 5: Chong.
29) What's the hobby of 5: Think of his girl all the time I guess. xD
30) Do 5 and 9 get along well: Emmm.. Ya.
31) Where is 2 studying at: UTAR Kampar campus.
32) Say something casual about your eyes are big: Err... My eyes are big. = ="
33) Have you tried developing feelings for 5: Never~
34) Where does 9 live?: Somewhere in Cheras
35) What colours does 4 like: Black maybe.
36) Are 5 and 1 good friends: Ya~ Like brothers.
37) Does 7 like 2: They don't even know each other. = ="
38) How did u get to know 2: My classmate since I was in Primary first year.
39) Does 1 have any pets: Wooo? His car? xD
40) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: OMG!!! Maybe he's sexy but not for us I'm sure. xD

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥