Bubye to Dr Mark Merry~ I Miss My Sister T_T


In week 2 of my first semester, we were honored to have Dr Mark Merry giving us lectures for 3 weeks; in week 2, week 3 and week 4. He's the Director of Information Technology & Security in Campbell University at USA, was giving us lectures for the course of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD). After this three weeks lectures with us, he has to go back to US after his last lecture with us on yesterday~ xD

Here's a photo of the presented AIT1 students on yesterday, with Dr Mark Merry and Ms Tan, our lecturer too.



Saw the big cards on the table? It's from us~ The AIT1 students. =) Tuesday night, I called along course rep. to choose a gift for Dr Merry. We ended up being at Mid Valley~ Haha. Chosen a neck tie for Dr Merry. =) Then, we went to Memory Lane to get a huge card for him. xD Then, we signed in the card and gave to Dr Merry. xD

Here goes another photo~ A photo of me and Dr Mark Merry in the lecture hall. =)



Bubye Dr Merry~~

Awww... Writing about saying bubye~ I really miss my sister~ T_T She's now at Sibu, Sarawak. Far away from home~ Sibu is in east Malaysia~ *sobs* She's there for her National Service. *sighs* Hope she takes care of herself well. I'm kinda worry about her. She has never been so far from home before this.

I'm tired these days~ I went to SAS office almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. ><" New timetable has just ready, next week onwards, my classes won't be so pack. Phew~~ I think we will have time to prepare our assignments and discussions, hopefully~ *fingers crossed*

Will write again next time, I'm feeling so sleepy~

2 comments:

Florence said...

when c d lecturer hall really make me think back a lot memories in TARC... haha xD

♥ Renise said...

haha. sure luu~ when is your convo?
i still don't know when is mine. =X

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥