Rainy Morning in Sunday~ Movies Movies~


It was a rainy morning~ I didn't plan to go anywhere, although my mom asked me whether do I wanna follow her and dad go out for breakfast and then go shopping. I would rather stay at home then going out, I like to stick at home especially on weekend. Outside might be crowded with people, I am home to accompany my mom and dad, as long as I am back from hostel, I don't think I wanna go out anywhere, unless there is a special occasion. xD

Being at home, alone~ With my grandpa. Nothing much to do now, just watched a movie which I have downloaded on yesterday. It's a Hong Kong movie, titled "Overheard" (窃听风云), was released theatrically around July 2009. There are three famous actors Sean Lau (刘青云), Louis Koo (古天乐) and Daniel Wu (吴彦祖) played in this movie.





- - - - - - - -

Last week, my coursemates and I watched a movie titled "Laughing Gor in Turning Point" (Laughing Gor之变节) at Pavilion, KL. It is a Hong Kong movie as well. Michael Tse (谢天华) played the role of Laughing Gor in the movie, as an undercover of the cop, as well as an undercover of the gangster.





- - - - - - - -

I'm really looking forward for the movie "Orphan". It is an American horror movie, played by a 12-year-old girl Isabelle Fuhrman as Esther in the movie of Orphan.



1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

laughing gor sounds like laughing brother.. haha.. and orphan is kinda scary.. dont think i'll watch it.. =P

kenwooi.com

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥