Exam Ended~ Let's Enjoy~


Last paper on 18th September, it was the Legal Issues of E-Commerce paper. Paper ended at 4:30pm, it was drizzling. So we (classmates and I) didn't hang out together after the paper. I then packed all the semester 1 materials to a box since exam has ended. :]

Saturday~ S.A. and I were waiting for time to past at first, 'cause the movie we planned to watch -- "The Orphan" was scheduled on 7:15pm at Pavilion. I wanted to watch this movie since months ago~ Besides watching "The Orphan", we planned to watch "Where Got Ghost" too, scheduled on 4:40pm, as checked through GSC website. LOL~

We go according to what we have planned, we watched 2 movies in one day. Whoooa~ I did this for the first time by watching 2 movies in the cinema in just one day.



On 4:40pm, watched "Where Got Ghost" at Hall 11, then, 7:15pm we watched "The Orphan" at Hall 9. LOL~ The movies were awesome. :]



"Where Got Ghost" (嚇到笑) Trailer




"The Orphan" Trailer



Was kinda tired actually, to watch two movies in a day.

It's Sunday, I'm back in my parents' house now. Mama showed me this box of mooncakes. LOL~ Another box of mooncake now. xD There are 4 different types of mooncakes in the box.





Weehee~ In the evening, I went out for a dinner with my parents and one of their friend, to the Grumps at Kelana Jaya, Selangor. It serves the authentic Italian cuisine~











The food there are nice~ I love the beef pizza that we ordered. :]

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥