Weird tag... I'm speechless


Tagged by Ning
==============

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 15 weirdthings/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag backs!!

Renise's weird things/habits/little known facts:

[1] i'm lazy... i did tell myself not to be so lazy, but... i still can't help it. xD

[2] my eyelashes r long, i don't think it looks fine, somehow... it seems fake. lolx..

[3] love listening to songs in my lappy, using my headphone... turn the volumn to the max... just like nobody's business. ahh.. don't interrupt me! wuakaka.

[4] i don't like to do important stuff in last minute.. but for exam, i do burn midnight oil for revision. xD

[5] like blogging till i don't realize how many hours i have sat on the chair for the day. xD

[6] i might feel like not talking, but... it doesn't mean i'm cool, kkay? =X

[7] sometimes when i'm quiet, i can just stay quiet for whole day; sometimes when i'm craziie, i can laugh like mad girl who just escaped from tanjung rambutan. wuakaka.. xD

[8] i hardly feel bored, rarely have such feeling. but when it comes to holidays, OMG! i'm getting craziie. bored like craziie. =X

[9] although i have grown up now, but i still miss the time where i always hang out with my juniors and seniors last time, miss the time where i spent my time with my close friends.. we hardly have the chance to meet up now. gonna miss you guys/girls a lot. *hugz*

[10] i use to give myself a due date to finish up my tasks/assignments, i'm really serious in completing my assignments and i try to do well in my exams. i did give myself pressure, but.. i know i can control it well. =)

[11] i can't stand for even a short period for not going online, but if i'm online, i don't know what can i do.. seems like nothing to do. =X

[12] was once i did think of dropping my studies when i was in secondary level of education. i used about one year to 'mend' my mind, and now i'm in second year of diploma. xD

[13] i like things to be clean. well.. i can accept that my stuff to be in a not cleaned condition, but i can't accept other people's stuff in such condition. =X

[14] if people around me talk stuff about me, i could hear it, 'cause i'm sensitive to my name maybe. =X

[15] when i'm tagged by someone, i'm really speechless, and i'll ask myself "why me?". duhh... those who know me, or don't know me, please don't tag my name anymore. xD

FINALLY! i wanna tag:
* Kon Nee
* Goh
* Xiang
* Ai Ling
* Robin
* Ryan
* EC
* Key
* Malaoz
* Mindy

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥