Rush Hour~~ In Short Semester, My Final Semester~


Okkay, let's start one by one~ LOL!! Fast and Furious 4 gets into theater on 2nd of April, I watched it the next day (3rd of April). WOW~~! It's really nice~ Especially the beginning of the movie, YOU MUST NOT MISS IT! xD

Wanna know how cool the movie is? Simply google for it you'll get lots of results. Haha. =P It's a really nice movie, I wanna watch it again~~~ xD And I wanna watch The Shinjuku Incident too~

Then, the next day, on 4th of April~ I celebrated my buddies' 20th birthday. It was so sweet~ Was quite some time we didn't meet up together like that. *sobs* Elza's birthday is on 4th April, and Edward's birthday is on 5th April, it's convenient to celebrate together 'cause I was not free on Sunday, gotta revise E-Commerce for its mid term test. = =" If not, I'm sure I'll drag them out to somewhere for drinks again. xD Elza, Edward and I were at McD earlier, then we moved to Secret Recipe~ With Kon Nee and Vincent. xD


♥ While Elza and I were at McD, Elza gave me a cute pose. xD


♥ Elza made her wish on a burger with fry on it as candle, and tomato sauce on top made it looks like a lighted candle on a round shaped cake. xD Wanna know who made it? I'm the genius~~ Came out with that idea in less than 2 seconds when I saw Edward put his burger on the table. xD


♥ Kon Nee and I while we were at Secret Recipe


♥ Our cakes ordered in the first round. LOL~


♥ Edward with his birthday cake, it's mango flavor I guess. (Ordered in second round) xD


♥ Elza and her birthday cake~ Haha. It's Carrot Slice I guess. xD

Didn't manage to snap photos from Vincent, Hehe. He felt shy to snap photos~ LOL! Just kidding. xD

When I went home, I went online, MSN, facebook... Then, all of a sudden, the screen goes black. I was like, WHAT?!?! *sighs* My notebook was down. Arghhhhhhh! How can it done that to me~? T_T I hunted for advices and solutions around, found out that the problem occurs in the internal hard disk, it's having bad sector. *sobs* Then I formatted the hard disk with a fresh copy of Windows. Lucky I use to back up my stuffs to the external hard disk. Or else I'm sure I would gone crazy! *speechless* Now, the stuff I wanna save, I'll save to my external hard disk, scare of the internal hard disk already. =X

I stayed awake on Sunday night~ It's tiring, to revise on E-Commerce and make sure my notebook works. Online, browsing, revising E-Commerce at the same time. xD I took a short nap in the morning (Monday) then wake up and hit to college for class. Sleepy~ After college, I started to work on programming~ C#~ ASP.NET~ I went to Xiao Ai's house to do the programming assignment.

I'm still working on it~ Reservation almost done, and Xiao Ai's report module is almost done too. Hope everything runs smooth in the program. *finger crossed* Gotta gambatte for now.

I gotta grab my rest now. Nights~

0 comments:

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥