Happy New Year 2011, Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

I was at Mid Valley and The Gardens with my mom and sister on 15th January 2011. And my sister snapped a few pictures of me. :]







On 18th January, we have finally finished the last paper in TARC! Here's our group photo for my group. XD Cheeeeeese~~~ *Two classmates were missing in action*



After exam is done, we had a great time during Prom Night 2011. :]



Xiao Ai and I ♥



Me and Ms Jessie, she was my Cisco networking tutor:



Me and Ken, he was one of my tutor:



My another buddy - Barney:



Ermmmm... I met my high school gang on last Saturday, 22nd January. There was only 6 of us turned up.





Then, I watched "Homecoming" with Devis and his friends on Sunday~~ *Laugh die me* The whole movie is really funny, and it's meaningful too~ Wooooo~~ It is FANTABULOUS~! Haha~~!







February is coming soon~ I gotta spend my time for Final Year Project! Before starting all the hard work, I'm still enjoying myself with Devis's PSP. LOL~



24th January, it is a memorable day for me and Devis.

It is Devis's birthday today, his first time celebrating birthday with a girlfriend.

And it is the first time for me too, to celebrate boyfriend's birthday. :]

Happy Birthday Devis!

1 comments:

Connie Lam said...

love ur red color top! ;)

btw,happy chinese new year to u~~

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥