Trip to Tanjong Sepat!


Woops~! Step into another level of my life~~~~~
What's in your mind? Thinking of the another level of my life? Or yours? Haha~

What I mean is... I've finished my study, got myself into another level as an... Adult? LOL~ I've slacked for about two months after I've handed in my Final Year Project. Started working on beginning of this month, May 2011. It's like... One month already. :]

Let's see the month of May, I've been to Tanjong Sepat for 3 times, unbelievable. But it's true, for 3 times. xD

Here are some photos that I've snapped, most of the photos has been posted to my Facebook.

The theme park at Morib Gold Coast, Tanjong Sepat.





The standard room is equipped with jacuzzi bath tub.
WHOOOOAA~~~~



Was waiting for sunset at 7pm.



Bubye, Mr Sun~



Devis, my boy. :]
We were having beach walking around 10am.



In the summer house with Devis. *Cheeeeese*



This is the Morib beach near Baywatch Seafood Restaurant.





Sepang beach~~~



This is where we stopped by and have our dragon fruit blended, while we were on the way back. Yummy~

1 comments:

Nava K said...

So much of improvement here compared to the last time I was here, it was really shabby and run down.

Great upgrading work.

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥