Trip to Bangkok -vs- Bachelor Degree Graduation


It has been a while since I have this habit of dragging time to update my blog here. *Sighs* Most of the time I was busy with my own thing, started with my exams and Final Year Project, then, my part time job, outings and etc.

It's end of July 2011 pretty soon, I am about to end my 3 months probation in this company as a .NET Programmer. Nothing cool about me being a programmer, but I'm glad that everyone working under the same roof here are warm and nice. :)

We went to Thailand together at the end of June 2011, I mean, my colleagues and I. :)

It was a 6D5N trip to Bangkok and Pattaya, my very first time to join a trip to somewhere out of Malaysia. It's a great chance to mingle around with my colleagues, we really enjoyed ourselves spending time shopping, eating, playing, chatting together.



There are photos in my facebook too! I've squeezed the album till it's full. xD

After the trip to Thailand, it was my Bachelor Degree graduation on a few days later. On 2nd July, my one and only one, Bachelor Degree Convocation. :)



There's another convocation on end of this year, it is Advanced Diploma Convocation.

Haha~ That's all for now. Will blog again... Soon, hopefully. xD

1 comments:

elliecleffairy said...

Hi... dropping by from facebook to say hi. :D I have never been to Bangkok before, and I wish i can go there one day. :D

Renise does not warrant for any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, comment, product or process published in this blog. External links which link to other Internet sites for the convenience of blog readers, Renise is not responsible for the availability or content of the external sites for its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information published. The content in this blog is just for readers to enjoy their free time in reading.

One click a day, please

Interesting Blogs

Awesome Followers

the Fans

Blogger's Badge

BlogMalaysia.com

Misc

blog lovers online ♥